Unleash power with a maximum input of 25.0kW and a 96V nominal voltage, achieving over 90% efficiency. Immediate acceleration sets it apart, while a compact and lightweight design makes this product truly ideal for the most space-conscious installations. With only one rotating part, maintenance is minimized. Enjoy the symmetric motors for optimal integration. Plus, all motors are completely waterproof with an IP68 rating, achieved by completely casting the motor not by using sealings. The design also minimizes risk of damage to the propeller, perfect performance in any Subsea environment. Standardly operable at maximum depth of 50m and with an optional upgrade to 3000 meter depth.
– Technically the motor could be used with any battery as long as this can provide the necessary power. However, we are able to offer one of the lowest prices per Watt-hour available. – Lithium batteries offer more performance per unit of weight then lead-acid batteries. – In case you are not convinced by RDT batteries, we still advise to contact your dealer/service point to make sure the correct batteries are selected.
– All materials are carefully selected to maintain optimal performance and endurance. However, this requires the use of an anode to protect the motor. For additional instructions please see the manual of the motor.
– Our sales team/engineers are able to work with you to select the right motor. With first hand knowledge of use cases and on our experiences we can be sure to advise the correct motor.
– Installing a rim drive motor is relatively easy and can if desired be delivered configured as a plug and play system. For more detailed information on the installation, please see the manual of the motor.
– For an overview between the motors, please see the comparison matrix within our Service Centre.
We are always looking for new possibilities to provide more and better products to our
We’ve accomplished a great deal this past year. The exhibitions we participated in were successful,