Introducing our Outboard Motor, a powerful solution delivering a maximum input power of 8.0kW at a 48V nominal voltage, equivalent to a 14.0 PK petrol motor. This outboard motor is the embodiment of efficiency, ideal for heavy-weight, medium-speed applications. The motor’s impressive torque, combined with fast response time, and its saltwater resistance extends the possibilities of implementation across various marine settings.
With a universal battery connection, it ensures versatility in application. Our outboard motors also offer compatibility with various steering cylinders and boast a convenient motor controller which is air-cooled in the top cover.
– Technically the motor could be used with any battery as long as this can provide the necessary power. However, we are able to offer one of the lowest prices per Watt-hour available. – Lithium batteries offer more performance per unit of weight then lead-acid batteries. – In case you are not convinced by RDT batteries, we still advise to contact your dealer/service point to make sure the correct batteries are selected.
– All materials are carefully selected to maintain optimal performance and endurance. However, this requires the use of an anode to protect the motor. For additional instructions please see the manual of the motor.
– Our sales team/engineers are able to work with you to select the right motor. With first hand knowledge of use cases and on our experiences we can be sure to advise the correct motor.
– Installing a rim drive motor is relatively easy and can if desired be delivered configured as a plug and play system. For more detailed information on the installation, please see the manual of the motor.
– For an overview between the motors, please see the comparison matrix within our Service Centre.
We are always looking for new possibilities to provide more and better products to our
We’ve accomplished a great deal this past year. The exhibitions we participated in were successful,